Saturday, July 23, 2011

Born To Be Wild










A little sun poking through this morning and a great time to take a ride on a motorcycle.One of our guests, Russ, has a Honda Gold Wing and took me and then several other ladies for a spin. His bike is really nice with a comfy back seat where you can sit back and enjoy the scenery whizzing by. Jeff and I went to lunch at the Noisy Goose which we had discovered on previous trips. Their food is excellent and the pies are scrumptious. Poor Jeff wanted the chocolate cream pie, but the last piece had been sold. I couldn't resist the coconut cream and it was worth all the calories. We stopped at the visitor center to view their well tended gardens. The colors of the flowers are so vibrant. I'll do a separate post with some of my favorites. Dinner was a BBQ prepared by the Fab 3. That's our boss David posing with us in our party hats. Jeff is a wolf, I'm a fox and David is a moose. The guests loved it and we all had a good laugh. Meanwhile we ate reindeer sausage, burgers and all the fixings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: