Friday, February 17, 2017

Last Dance

Our last day in Boquete and I went on the greatest birding walk. We met at 7:45 and walked until 11:00 seeing so many birds. Our leader Ann is so knowledgeable and found so many species. My pictures are not so good as mostly shooting into the sun,but was able to see clearly with binoculars. I am waiting to get the list of all the birds we saw. Two different types of parrots were exciting for me.





























This afternoon we packed and got ready to leave early in the morning. Sliced up the last of the bananas for our feathered friends. This PalmTanager was our last visitor.



We had a goodbye dinner at RetroGusto, an authentic Italian restaurant in town. We went there last year and found the food exceptional as well as the service. I had the eggplant parmigiana (big surprise) and it was so delicious.

Last minute details getting done now as we have to leave at 6:00am. Good night.

No comments: