Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Twist

Tonight I drove the tractor/wagon ride and we play great "old" music including The Twist. As the driver I get to sing and sway while pulling the wagon with about 40 passengers. Lots of fun!

It was hot today and we had boat training this morning. We learned how to work with the canoes, kayaks, row boats and electric boats all of which we rent. We got to take out canoes and I paddled upstream and then floated back down. Later I worked on the gem mining sluice and rented pedal carts. I'll get photos of all of these activity centers to post later.

It's getting crowded and lots of families arrived today to start the holiday weekend. Our swimming pools are open and heated to a lovely temperature which the kids love.

The weekend should be lots of fun with a huge cookout planned along with old fashioned games like sack races. Keep checking in to find reports on all our fun.

No comments: