Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sally Go Round The Roses




Heard this song yesterday and it always brings back happy memories. Jeff gave me a beautiful bouquet of pink roses the other day and we are still enjoying them, although Jeff sneezes and gets all stuffy when he is too near them.
Did the laundry this morning and the rest of the day was ours to play. The top photo is the Frog Pond in our campground. The bottom shows our Memorial Day decorations. We expect over 2000 guests to arrive for the holiday weekend. Jeff and I have a full schedule driving the shuttle and wagon ride. We'll also be renting the boats and helping out at the bonfire on Friday night.
Ziggy is loving it here and she and I take several long walks every day. Tomorrow should be up in the 80's and I look forward to warmer weather.
Happy Holidays to all of you and remember our Vets. My Dad served in the US Army in WWII and I am very proud of his service to our country.

No comments: