Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Green Green Grass of Home

It is truly green and lush here and a beautiful, sunny day. We're enjoying the good weather now as it is supposed to rain all week. It's Tuesday and the campground is almost deserted. I love taking long walks with Ziggy and exploring every little road and creek. We saw two goose families this morning as they swam around in the Frog Pond.

Jeff and I are "on call" this afternoon for the shuttle and boat rentals. If any guest wants these services, we will hop to attention. If not we're hanging around and waiting. Oops! Here's my call. Nine people want to rent four canoes so I biked down to the boat area and took care of everything.

Later we did some grocery shopping and I'm baking a cake for the employee potluck dinner tomorrow night.

No comments: