Friday, May 29, 2009

Let the Sun Shine




Woke up to another grey day, but by 2pm the sky began to clear and behold, the sun is there, but still behind clouds. I worked at the gem mining from 3 to 5 and then rented the pedal carts from 5 to 6. Very slow today as there aren't many campers expected this weekend. Lake George Village is hosting the Elvis weekend and we're having Rock 'n Roll weekend.
My last gig was on wagon duty which is lots of fun. I drove the second time around and Jeff hopped on as a passenger. He is so funny and encouraged all the little kids to clap, sing and dance. I had brought along my duck quacker (from a Duck Tour) and tooted along as I drove. When I got done I found Jeff visiting with our next door neighbors. He made friends while walking by and they insisted he join them for dinner. Even better he brought me a plate full of delicious eggplant, stuffed shrimp and vegetables.

No comments: