Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Morning

I always loved this song from The Cuckoo's Nest. Today is Saturday and I reported for work at 9am and worked in our central "fun" area. I wandered around the playground and pushed some kids on swings and the see-saws. Lots of the guests are from Canada and the kids prefer to speak French. I'll get a good chance to resurrect my French language skills.

My second task was renting the pedal carts, which are funky looky trikes. That was fun as I had a few customers and then I helped to deflate the bouncy air houses. Wow - it's time for lunch. This afternoon I had shuttle duty again and drove back and forth to Lake George Village. I actually had four teenage boys and it was good to finally have passengers.

It's almost 6:00 now and time for dinner and bed. We are off for the next few days,

No comments: