Friday, June 13, 2008

Suspicion




Friday the 13th is only a problem if you are superstitious. I told Jeff that I was using superstition as my title today and he laughed and said, "Do you mean Suspicion?" So that is the title and that's all there is to it.


Anyway we drove safely from Homer to Palmer in an uneventful day. The first photo is a bald eagle on the beach. Next a gull on Tern Lake and finally an Arctic Tern in a lake. I have been waiting to see an Arctic Tern and even though it was far away I can blow up the picture and see his little black cap.
It was drizzly today and we retraced our trail back to Anchorage. There we shopped at Sam's and Safeway and got supplies for group events the next few days. Finally we arrived at our camp in Palmer where we will stay for two nights.

No comments: