Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Popsicles and Icicles

We heard this song on the radio today and it always makes me feel so good. It lets me know how I feel about Jeff. He's such a super guy and husband. As we travel he takes care of all the mechanical details and especially the electrical, water and sewerage. I do drive the RV, but the back end stuff is beyond what I need to know.

So we drove though Wisconsin which is green and lots of cattle and dairy farms. Gas prices are 3.54 as compared to a high of 3.99 in Chicago. Midday we cross into Minnesota and head west. Saw a farm with elk and another with bison. By late afternoon we check into a campground in Moorhead which is adjacent to Fargo, ND. We are so happy to relax, check e-mail and cook dinner. Tomorrow we will drive north and cross the border to Canada.

No comments: