Thursday, July 10, 2008

Daydream

Today is one of my favorites, I hung around the campground and sat in a chair most of the day reading. Doesn't get much better than that. The weather was good, although some areas near us got wind storms and rough seas. I was busy making sure my chair didn't blow away.

I have read three James Patterson books in the last few days. Just finished book two of the Women's Murder Club and they are fun reads. Ziggy and I took a few walks and I did do four loads of laundry. Jeff went out to do a few errands and some grocery shopping. All in all it was quite relaxing and good to have some down time.

Dinner was at a local restaurant called Anducci's and highly recommended by the campground staff. Good pasta, mine in a blush sauce with prawns and smoked salmon. Jeff opted for a red sauce with sausage. I have enough leftovers for dinner tomorrow night.

No comments: