Monday, May 01, 2006

Well here I go as a first time blogger. I always have lots to say, so this seems a perfect forum.

It is three weeks until we leave on our cross country adventure. Jeff is busy planning the route and having the RV made ready. I am tending to closing up the house and mundane chores that need to be done. Big decisions like what type of flowers to plant that will survive without any care (or rain) and asking friends to drive by and pick up newspapers or flyers left in the mailbox. I also add the color to our travels by finding the kitschy (sp?) things to do that make us laugh and become delightful stories.

I will put all your minds at ease by telling you that I WILL drive the RV. I have been behind the wheel for a test drive and I am prepared to log many more miles at the helm.

So welcome to all visitors to this blog and we look forward to your comments and suggestions for interesting and awesome places to visit on our trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lOOKING FORWARD TO THE ON- THE- ROAD COMMENTS~~

yOU ARE IN MY FAVORITES LIST AND WILL NOT FEEL LIKE YOU ARE AWAY AS WE KEEP UP WITHTHE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF JEFF & JUDY!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

How wonderfullly exciting! Have fun!

Love,
Shulamit, Hannoch and the kids