Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just a few more days...

Hi friends,
Well we are chomping at the bit to get started. Jeff is still working on the RV doing the fine tune-up things. I have finished putting the kitchen together (I hope to eat out alot) and am now selecting clothes and toiletries. You might think I was going to the moon as anything we need on the road is readily available. But I am known for taking much too much stuff and don't want to tarnish my image. I have already put a warm coat, hat, scarf and gloves in the closet. I am always cold and won't have Brian along to steal his gloves.

So that is it for now. I just had my hair cut & colored (really?!?!?!) and have my manicure & pedicure set for Thursday. With those essentials done - I am ready to rock 'n roll. One of our first stops is Graceland and one of the last is Cleveland's Rock 'n Roll Musem. In between we'll be seeing Love, a new Cirque du Soleil show featuring Beatles music in Las Vegas.

We'll write from the road and look forward to lots of wonderful experiences.

Love to all of you.

Judy

No comments: