Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Bicycle Built For Two


Posted by Picasa

Sunday morning and that's my laundry morning. I'm still sick with a terrible head cold with sniffles and sore throat. My shift starts at 1 pm renting boats and as I start towards my bicycle I see that my reptile friend is back on the wood pile. I just can't make myself walk past him to get my bike and finally I asked my next door neighbors to come stand guard. They are a sweet couple and not afraid of snakes so they walked right up to him and chased him away. I asked them to put the newspapers in the fire ring and swore them to secrecy. I prefer to embarass myself by telling the story. Anyway I got some better photos of this garter snake.

Later down at boats I saw the dog, Juliet, ride by with her Dad on a bicycle. I had to take another picture of her in a doggie, chest carrier. She was wearing a cute dress with a lace collar. Too much!

No comments: