Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Motorcycle Song







I don't want a pickle,

I just want to ride on my motorcycle.

And I don't want a nickel,

I just want to ride on my motorcycle.

And I don't want to die,

I just want to ride on my motorcycle.

Arlo Guthrie



An appropriate song for all the bikes that are in the area. Today the weather was much nicer and the sun shone all day. We drove down near Albany and shopped at Sam's Club. Had lunch at a bona fide diner and it was good. We bought another delicious rotisserie chicken and had it for dinner.


Jeff and I had a good bicycle ride and checked out all the flooded campsites. Our boat area is still under water and the docks have floated downstream a little. We'll have lots to fix once the water recedes. Later we relaxed outside as our SC alligator guards our home away from home.

No comments: