Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Happy Birthday To You








Wow! Today is Jeff's birthday and what a nice place to celebrate. We are "on call" today which means if a guest wants to ride the shuttle or rent a boat, we're the ones to call. Jeff had some gals rent canoes this morning when it was sunny and I went with him just for company. Now it has turned cloudy and getting breezy. So far I haven't had a call for the shuttle so I am waiting patiently with my radio on. I just finished a James Patterson book and have to decide what to read next.

Tonight there is a BBQ for our "fun and games" department. I am bringing a birthday cake for Jeff and hoping that no one wants to ride in the shuttle which will make me miss all the fun. Oh dear, it's 3:00 and I have four riders to go downtown. All is well as I dropped them off and continue on to the BBQ. We all have a good time roasting hot dogs and all the fixings. Jeff blew out all the candles and everyone enjoyed the cake. Our hosts have an adorable Yorkie and we all got to play with him as an added bonus. Jeff will go with me at 9:00 to pick up the four guests who went on a dinner cruise. It will be tough negotiating the thousands of motorcycles in the village, but I can do it!

No comments: