Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Masquerade

A new week begins on Monday, April 6, day 21 in the house. So far we are feeling well and keeping busy. I was supposed to have my online doctor appointment this afternoon. I went for my blood labs last week and have the results thought the online portal. Well, this morning the nurse called to say that Medicare will not pay for my online visit. I hope that is an old ruling that has not been updated due to the virus. In any event she and I discussed the issues I want to talk about and she will have the doctor call or write me.

Sirius and I had a lovely walk along Lake Somerset this morning. Many guys with their remote control model boats were out there having fun. I found this photo I took last week of a red shouldered hawk posing in my neighbor's yard. A little blurry as taken with my iPhone.


Tuesday was shopping day. I got up early to catch the senior time an hour before the store opens. I wore my mask and gloves and stocked up on supplies to last for two weeks. When I got home it took an hour to wash what could be washed and everything else got wiped with disinfectant. Somehow I crammed it all into the refrigerator and freezer.

This cheery photo was posted on Facebook by my niece. Sad that kids have to think about such things and try to comprehend what is going on. 




No comments: