Thursday, August 06, 2009

What's New Pussycat


Thursday and another sunny day at Lake George Escape. Here we are posing at the pedal cart rentals and wearing our Halloween hats. That's our theme this weekend and Jeff has a yellow devil and I'm a black cat. Later we drove the wagon and finished our day a little after 8pm.
Now I start another adventure as I am driving to Williamstown, MA, to meet my sister. Carol has been at Williams College all week for a Massachusetts Teacher's Conference. I'm all packed and ready so I set the address into my GPS and take off in the darkness. The ride should be just under two hours and I head south on Route 87 towards Albany. I got off and went east through Troy, NY and then onto a two lane pitch black road where I had no phone service for most of the ride. There was hardly any other traffic and I was a bit nervous. A fox ran in front of the car and I saw a large deer waiting to cross. Finally I saw the Welcome to Massachusetts sign and a few minutes later I reached the motel.
After some catching up we fell asleep and it was my first time sleeping in a building since May.

No comments: