Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider


These are the webs I was writing about in an earlier post. Kinda creepy and I hope we're gone by the time whatever is inside hatches. This place will be infested.
Well it's 44 degrees this morning and I am wearing a long sleeve tee shirt with my short sleeve uniform tee over it and a polar fleece over that. I'm thinking about gloves, but a little embarrassed to wear them. I'm driving the shuttle into Lake George this morning and plan to turn on the heat. It's pretty empty here so I'll probably sit and wait all morning and work on a crossword puzzle.
This weekend should be fun with a carnival on Saturday afternoon. Jeff and I are both working and besides food there will be relays, games, a dunking booth and pie throwing. A fitting end to the season. Sunday is the last day of activities and Monday is clean up and putting everything away for the winter. There will be limited activities here on fall weekends with a skeleton staff.

No comments: