Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tiptoe Through The Tulips



We've been home one week and it's as though we were never away. We are busy getting back to a normal routine and setting up doctor's appointments and service calls for the house. I had my first pickleball match yesterday and loved every minute. Today I played Mah Jongg for the second time and am so happy. This afternoon a great white egret came to visit - literally. He was at the edge of the lagoon and walked right up to our screen porch to look at me. You can see how he stretched his neck to get a better view. Jeff and I will be part of a play reading this weekend and, of course, busy practicing with the choir for holiday services. It is so good to be back among our many friends and neighbors. Ode to Sun City, We missed you.Posted by Picasa

No comments: