Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Autumn Leaves











Jeff and I spent a delightful weekend in Boston with my sister Carol. The main event was an engagement party for my nephew Larry and his fiancee Laura who will marry in September 2010. We flew up on Friday and Carol made a Shabbat dinner for the family and Laura's parents. We had our special family recipe chicken soup, which was delicious.

On Saturday we toured the Lexington Green, Hancock-Clarke House and Concord Bridge. The weather is pretty chilly up north and the leaves are at their peak colors. Lots of bus tours with "leaf peepers." Saturday night was the party and it was lovely. Carol had it at a facility in Lexington catered with appetizers and desserts - all tres chic and good tasting too.
Top photo is me with my niece Sharon in Lexington, then Larry & Laura, and Carol & me. Bottom photo is Carol, me, and some friends at the party.




No comments: