Thursday, January 14, 2016

YMCA


Today is a spa day. Weather is a little better and walked down to the VIP area near the Sunrise Lobby. We had a buffet breakfast and then sat outside for a while on comfy chaises. The wind was whipping up the water, but we had some sun to enjoy.

After lunch we headed to the spa at the golf resort area. It is lovely, but not as large as the one at Adventura. We got there early enough to use the steam rooms and whirlpools. Then Jeff had a holistic massage and I had a citrus massage. I lost consciousness right away and remember it all in a drowsy, wonderful way. I felt great afterwards and all silky and smooth. Showered, got dressed and took a shuttle back to our building.

Dinner time it was pouring so we decided to go to the nearest lobby at the Grand. It is a new area being developed and they have a very nice Caribbean restaurant. Tonight it was a buffet and yummy. I started with a creamed zucchini soup and then sushi and salad. They had terrific tabouleh and babaganoush. All I needed was some soft pita, but that did not happen. Then I had a sweet, white fish with mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables. I was happy. Jeff found some top sirloin and he was happy too. We ran home in the downpour and dried out. Later we each watched the Republican debate streamed on our iPads.

No comments: