Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Love New York



Carol and I enjoyed a summer get away. We met in Princeton and visited the graves of our parents and family in Trenton and rode by our "old" house. Enjoyed dinner and a movie and lots of talking and catching up on news. Next morning we took the train to NYC and I was in seventh heaven as I love the city. We walked and talked and saw amazing modern art at MOMA. We were lucky enough to catch a Matisse exhibit. Dinner at the Stage Deli because they don't have tongue sandwiches and latkes in central PA. Later we scored tickets to see Memphis which won the Tony this year for best musical. It was great with energizing songs and dance numbers. I particularly loved the costumes. A long day and then I drove three hours back to the campground and work.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: