Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sayonara

Ohiyo quizimas. That's good morning the way I pronounce it in Japanese. Jeff and I leave for Japan in two days and we're in a frenzy of packing and last minute details. I've been listening to a Japanese language series and can say a few phrases. I'm sure I'll freeze if someone speaks to me in Japanese, but I'll enjoy trying to use the language. Meanwhile we're still in the throes of selling our Yardley house and keeping it clean and uncluttered is quite a chore. I'll be quite content to make our move to South Carolina and settle in, however briefly.

This is an exciting year for us and keeping track of our commitments is a full time job right now. So I am off to get a few more things done in the house before I head out to accomplish my to do list for today. We'll have a laptop in Japan and will try to find time to send a photo of the cherry blossoms if we're lucky enough to see them. We will be seeing Brian and that is the purpose of this trip. I can't wait to give him a big hug.

Ja mata - see 'ya.

No comments: